Lab data for Beaver Run Project is the result of various chemical analyses performed on water samples returned from the field. Water samples are analyzed for Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), alkalinity, anionic salt concentrations (e.g., chloride, bromide, etc.), and metal concentrations (e.g., calcium, iron, mercury, etc.). In the sections below, you will find links to pages that contain the lab result reports for water samples gathered quarterly (for surface sites) and three times per year (for reservoir sites). For more information on how to read/interpret these reports, please see:
Bottle Site Overview
On the map below (Fig. 1), clicking on any bottle site will take you to its main page that includes lab results from that site. Clicking anywhere else on the map will provide an enlarged image.
Figure 1. Locations of sites where water samples are currently collected.
Unless otherwise noted, quarterly sampling of surface bottle sites began in May 2011 for each of the sites below. Selecting a bottle site will take you to its summary report page that includes both field and lab data summaries.
Bottle Site Quarterly Lab Data Reports
Year Surface Reservoir Year Surface Reservoir Year Surface Reservoir Year Surface Reservoir 2011 2013 Mar. (Q08) May (P07) 2015 Mar. (Q16) May (P13) 2017 Mar. (Q24) Apr. (P18) Jun. (Q01) Jun. (P01) Jun. (Q09) Jul. (P08) Jun. (Q17) Jul. (P14) Jun. (Q25) Jul. (P19) Sep. (Q02) Aug. (P02) Sep. (Q10) Oct. (P09) Sep. (Q18) Sep. (P15) Dec. (Q03) Oct. (P03) Dec. (Q11) Dec. (Q19) 2012 Mar. (Q04) Apr. (P04) 2014 Mar. (Q12) 2016 Mar. (Q20) 2018 Jun. (Q05) Jul. (P05) Jun. (Q13) Jun. (P10) Jun. (Q21) May (P16) Sep. (Q06) Oct. (P06) Sep. (Q14) Sep. (P11) Sep. (Q22) Oct. (P17) Dec. (Q07) Dec. (Q15) Oct. (P12) Dec. (Q23)
- This site was dropped from future sampling in December 2011.
- This site was dropped from future sampling in June 2014.
- This site was dropped from future sampling in June 2013.
- This site was dropped from future sampling in March 2014.
- This site was added in March 2017.
- The R designation is for samples taken from the reservoir. Samples are taken ~5 ft. from the bottom of the lake.
- Site R-07 was added during July 2013 sampling.
- Reservoir bottle sites are collected three times per year instead of quarterly because the boat used to sample is taken off of the reservoir during winter months.